Seiten

Dienstag, 15. Mai 2012

Let's Do It OHNE VORSPIEL.

It's been a while since I fell in love with one of Colognes best Electroparties called Ohne Vorspiel.
Theres always great Music, nice people and a really good atmosphere! 
So when one of the organizers called me and asked if I could take part at a Flyershoot for the next Party, I spontaneously said Yes.
It was a really fun evening as you can see in the Pic ;-))

The next Ohne Vorspiel will take place on the 6th of June..and I can't wait to dance the night away there:-)
For more Information have a look at the Facebook page from Ohne Vorspiel.


On the Pic I am wearing my favorite Shirt at the moment.. It's  from Weekday...which I actually don't want to take off anymore, cause it's so comfy and cool.

Looking forward to see you at the Gloria when it's time to dance Ohne Vorspiel.

xoxo
Julia.














0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen